Working Toward a Positive Future
In order to meet its main objective to be a force for change, Ground Work Collective has developed a three year strategy for the period 2023- 2025, focused on three delivery pillars as follows:
- Civic Education and Participation
- Food Production
- Skills Development & Entrepreneurship
Ground Work Collective will work with relevant stakeholders across public, civic, and private sectors to effect lasting change and empower communities to be drivers of this change, contributing to an inclusive, resilient and prosperous society.
Ground Work Collective’s strategic goals are:
- Equipping and empowering citizens to participate in democratic processes
- Facilitating community access to consistent, reliable, safe & nutritious food
- Supporting entrepreneurs and young people to participate in sustainable economic activity
These strategic goals reflect Ground Work Collective’s belief that collective action is at the centre of transformative change. They build on the conviction that communities are yearning for positive change and that through galvanizing a collective, positive change is within reach.